Why enroll for Cyber Security Training Course?
Cyber Security Training Benefits
Why Cyber Security Training Course from edureka
Live Interactive Learning
- World-Class Instructors
- Expert-Led Mentoring Sessions
- Instant doubt clearing
- Course Access Never Expires
- Free Access to Future Updates
- Unlimited Access to Course Content
- One-On-One Learning Assistance
- Help Desk Support
- Resolve Doubts in Real-time
Hands-On Project Based Learning
- Industry-Relevant Projects
- Course Demo Dataset & Files
- Quizzes & Assignments
Industry Recognised Certification
- Edureka Training Certificate
- Graded Performance Certificate
- Certificate of Completion
Like what you hear from our learners?
About your Cyber Security Training Course
- Vulnerability analysis
- Reconnaissance and information gathering
- Web Application Security
- Penetration Testing
- Network Security
- IDS, FIrewalls, and Honeypots
Cyber Security Course Curriculum
Curriculum Designed by Experts
Introduction to Cyber security & Ethical Hacking
- Need of Cybersecurity
- CIA Triad
- Security Architecture
- Security Governance
- Security Auditing
- Regulations & Frameworks
- Ethical Hacking
- Types of Hackers
- Phases of Ethical Hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Types of Penetration Testing
- Objectives of Footprinting
- Types of Footprinting
- Footprinting Techniques
- Footprinting a website using tools
- Gathering information about Domain through tools
- DNS Footprinting using DNS Interrogation Tools
- Types of cryptography
- Symmetric cryptography
- Asymmetric cryptography
- Hash functions
- Digital signatures
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Attacks on cryptosystems
- Generating and identifying hashes
- Signing a file with digital signatures
- Crypto Systems
- Encryption and Decryption
- Hashes and Digital Signatures
Computer Networks & Security
- Introduction to Computer Network
- Computer Networks – Architecture
- Layered architecture
- Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Network Scanning
- Common Network Threats/Attacks
- Identify the Network Routes in the System
- DNS lookup and reverse lookup
- Network Path tracing
- Network Analysis
- Network scanning
- Networking Technology
- Network Scanning
- Network Threats
Application and Web Security
- Web server architecture
- Web server attacks
- Countermeasures and patch management
- Web application architecture
- Web application attacks
- Capturing session ID with Burp Suite
- Local File Inclusion on bWAPP
- Web Application Security
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Patch Management
IdAM (Identity and Access Management)
- Authentication and authorization
- Authentication and authorization principles
- Regulation of access
- Access administration
- Password protection
- Identity theft
- Adding and granting permissions to users in Linux
- Identifying phishing websites
- Access Control
- Identity Management
Vulnerability Analysis & System Hacking
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Types of Vulnerability Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment Lifecycle
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Vulnerability Scoring Systems
- Vulnerability Assessments Report
- System Hacking
- Password Cracking
- Privilege escalation
- Executing Applications
- Hiding Files
- Clearing Logs
- Scan and Find the vulnerabilities with tools
- Password Breaking
- Install keyloggers and capture keystrokes
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Vulnerability Report
- Types of Vulnerabilities
- OS Hacking
Sniffing and SQL Injection
- Malware and its propagation ways
- Malware components
- Types of malware
- Concept of sniffing
- Types of sniffing
- Types of sniffing attacks
- SQL injection
- Types of SQL injection
- SQL injection Methodologies
- Create a trojan by using msfvenom
- Sniff network packets Using Wireshark
- Bypass Authentication using SQL Injection
- Packet Analysis
- Session Manipulation
- SQL Attacks and Vulnerabilities
DoS and Session Hijacking
- DoS attack
- DDoS attack
- Common symptoms of DoS/DDoS attack
- Categories of DoS/DDoS Attack Vectors
- DoS/DDoS detection techniques
- Session hijacking
- Application level session hijacking
- Network level session hijacking
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Types of Intrusion Detection Systems
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Types of Firewalls
- Introduction to Honeypots
- Evading IDS
- DoS Attack using LOIC Tool
- Cross-site Scripting attack
- Demonstration on cookie stealing
- Detect DoS
- IDS and Bypassing IDS
- Tools to Test DoS
Free Career Counselling
We are happy to help you 24/7
Cyber Security Training Description
About Cyber security Certification Course
Why learn a Cyber security course?
What are the objectives of Cyber security training courses online?
Who should go for this Cybersecurity training certification?
What are the pre-requisites for this cyber security course?
What are the system requirements for this Cyber Security Training Course?
How will I execute the Practicals in this Cyber security Certification Course?
Which Demos will be part of this cyber security course?
Which project is part of this Cybersecurity Training Course?
Cyber Security Training Project
Industry: ITA web development company configured its network with many devices and started working on website development. They hired you as a penetration tester, and you need to perform pen….
Cyber Security Certification
Different types of certifications could be achieved to advance your career in Cyber Security. Some of the popular certifications are:
Please visit the page Cyber Security Interview questions and answers, which will guide you through the top 50+.
Read learner testimonials
Hear from our learners
Cyber Security Course FAQs
Why is Cyber Security Online Training Important?
How long do cyber security certifications online take to earn?
What are the best online cyber security certification programs?
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) – Global Information Assurance Certification (GAIC) is a renowned international agency which advocates the need for cybersecurity best practices. It offers various certifications in subjects ranging from network administration to computer forensics.
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) – The International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 offers CISSP certifications in subjects like computer security, authorization controls etc.
- System Security Certified Provider (SSCP) – The SSCP certification is offered by (ISC)2, and is targeted at information assurance professionals who are focused on development and management of information systems.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) – This certification is offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). This cyber security course certification enables a security professional to help businesses achieve their business goals. This is helpful for any IT professional who is planning to move into the CISO role.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – It serves as a gold standard for individuals who have a career in information systems. It requires a minimum experience of 5 years and must take 20 hours of training every year to keep their designation.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – The CEH Certification accredited by EC-Council helps IT professionals to validate their skills as an ethical hacker, this certification tests an individual on various technologies such as Database vulnerabilities, Windows Vulnerabilities, Linux etc.
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) –●This is an advanced cyber security course certification compared to CEH certification and includes more in-depth analysis of vulnerabilities, creating backdoors etc.
- CompTIA Security+ – Security+ certification offered by CompTIA covers all the aspects one requires to become cybersecurity professionals, if you have a basic understanding of IT security, one can prepare for this certification.
- Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) – This is a professional certification which is offered by Certified Wireless Network Professionals. It covers various concepts like WLAN Discovery Techniques, Intrusion and Attack Techniques etc.
How to choose the best online Cyber Security Program?
- Pay attention to the curriculum
- Think about the Institute’s reputation
- Scour the web for reviews and online rankings
- Consider designations
Why choose Edureka’s Cyber Security Program?
Is Cybersecurity Certification Worth It?
How do I know if learning cybersecurity courses online is right for me?
Did coding require me to take this Cyber security course?
How can Cyber Security online courses help you learn Cybersecurity concepts?
What are the other certification courses Edureka offers in Cybersecurity technology?
What jobs are available once I complete Cyber Security training programs?
What kind of people would be best suited to careers in cybersecurity?
Is cyber security a good career choice?
What’s the difference between Cyber Security training certification programs?
What if I miss a cybersecurity course class?
- View the recorded session of the cyber security classes online available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.”
What are the topics covered in this Cyber security course?
The topics covered in the cyber security certification are
- Introduction to Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- Computer Networks & Security
- Application and Web Security
- IdAM (Identity and Access Management)
- Vulnerability Analysis & System Hacking
- Sniffing and SQL Injection
- DoS and Session Hijacking
What if I have queries after I complete this cyber security course?
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the cybersecurity course. Join our best cyber security courses online and become a cyber security expert.
What is the average salary of a cyber security professional?
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the cybersecurity training program is over?
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course. What else do you need then? Enroll now with our best cyber security certification course online and enjoy the lifetime access of learning material.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment in this Cyber Security course?
We have a limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how the cyber security classes are conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
What are the top companies willing to hire Cyber Security professionals?
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lockheed Martin
- US Air Force
- Cisco Systems
- Oasis Systems
What job title can I apply for after completing the Cyber security certification training?
Some of the job titles can apply for after the cyber security certification program:
- Security systems administrator
- Penetration tester
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Malware Analyst
Who are the instructors at Edureka for Cyber Security online course?
All the instructors at edureka are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by edureka for providing an awesome learning experience. Enroll now with our best cyber security certification course online and learn with India’s top instructors.
What are the resources available to crack a cyber security interview?
What if I have more queries related to the Cyber Security course?
You can give us a CALL at +91 90660 20867/1844 230 6362 (US Tollfree Number) OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org