Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specialises in
– or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
…then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
DCPC is one of the best entry level certification in the field of Python Programming. It will give you a great overview of the field with Extremely good knowledge and skills in this particular field. Key highlight of this course are :
- Live Class
- Hardcopy Certification
- Software Support.
- 24*7 Support from instructor.
Python Developers Job Roles
Data science is basically statistics implemented through programming. Alongside R, Python has also shown its mettle in sorting out data as per generic as well as specific requirements. As far as India is concerned, Python programmers for data science earn more than both software developers as well as DevOps programmers. The reason for this is that data collection, data cleaning and processing is becoming very common nowadays as companies need data to gather market and customer information.
This requires a niche of Python programmers who are specially trained in the collection and processing of data through libraries like NumPy and Pandas. Data scientists are in high demand in major metros like Delhi-NCR and Mumbai and emerging cities such as Pune and Bangalore.
Responsibilities of Data Scientists
- Gathering vast amounts of structured and unstructured data and converting them into actionable insights.
- Identifying the data-analytics solutions that hold the most significant potential to drive the growth of organisations.
- Using analytical techniques like text analytics, machine learning, and deep learning to analyse data, thereby unravelling hidden patterns and trends.
- Encouraging data-driven approach to solving complex business problems.
- Cleansing and validating data to optimise data accuracy and efficacy.
- Communicating all the productive observations and findings to the company stakeholders via data visualisation.
Data Scientists Salary Range in India
The average data scientists salary is ₹698,413. An entry-level data scientist can earn around ₹500,000 per annum with less than one year of experience. Early level data scientists with 1 to 4 years experience get around ₹610,811 per annum.
A mid-level data scientist with 5 to 9 years experience earns ₹1,004,082 per annum in India. As your experience and skills grow, your earnings rise dramatically as senior-level data scientists around more than ₹1,700,000 a year in India!
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are mere umbrella terms for a number of applications that are applied across disciplines and technologies. They also involve robotics, data analytics, web development, developing chatbots, intelligent application development and much more.
Since late 2017, AI and ML have taken the nation by storm. Frameworks such as OpenCV, PyTorch, and TensorFlow have become buzzwords for today’s AI/ML enthusiasts.
Responsibilities of a Machine Learning Engineer
- To study and convert data science prototypes.
- To design and develop Machine Learning systems and schemes.
- To perform statistical analysis and fine-tune models using test results.
- To find available datasets online for training purposes.
- To train and re-train ML systems and models as and when necessary.
- To extend and enrich existing ML frameworks and libraries.
- To develop Machine Learning apps according to customer/client requirements.
- To research, experiment with, and implement suitable ML algorithms and tools.
- To analyze the problem-solving capabilities and use-cases of ML algorithms and rank them by their success probability.
Salary of a Machine Learning Engineer in India
The average annual salary of a machine learning engineer is ₹671,548. Machine learning engineer with less than 1 year experience earns around ₹500,000 per annum which is clearly one of the highest entry-level salaries in India. Early level machine learning engineers charge ₹672,106 per annum, obviously, depending on their skillset, location and demand.
The average salary of a mid-level engineer is ₹1,173,074 per annum. If they think that’s great, you will find the salary of senior-level engineers (more than 10 years experience) inspiring as they earn more than 2 million rupees per annum.
Web development is never going out of demand. Web development requires robust and flexible languages, and Python fits the bill. Frameworks like Django and Flask have helped create amazing web applications that have stood the test of time and user load.
As a result, the demand for Django and Flask developers is rapidly growing and the development market is seeing a large migration from the PHP/.NET region towards Python. The high package of a Django web developer is an example of a typical Python developer’s salary.
According to estimates by Glassdoor.in, the average salary of a Python programmer in India in website development is around ₹ 43,504 per month. This differs from region to region.
Python Web Developer Salary in India
Average web developer annual salary in India is ₹309,161, for experience between 1 to 4 years. For an Entry-level web developer, with the experience range lesser than 1 year, the average salary is ₹225,076 per year.
For senior-level web developers, the average annual salary (10 to 19 years experience), goes up to ₹1,000,000 per annum.
3 Key Reasons You Should Learn Python
There is so much that you can get done with Python, and that too within a simple snippet of code. Instead of creating complicated loops, you can use regular expressions. There are just so many resources that make any Python application easy to write and understand, which is in stark contrast to what you get with other programming languages. This includes all fields like data visualization, machine learning, and web development.
2. Python is easy to learn
Perhaps, simplicity is one of the most common reasons why Python is becoming one of the most preferred languages in India. Concepts such as loops, conditions, functions, and other such technical parts are easier to learn as compared to learning them in C++, the most basic of all Object-oriented Programming Languages.
3. Python is also used in academia
Python is now being taught in the computer science curriculum in schools and colleges. As a result, learning the language becomes easier right from the beginning. The existence of Python as a development language has gradually gained traction and, thus, entered various industries. Also, Python is being used in universities for research and development in disciplines such as Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Systems.
4. Python is highly flexible and extensible
5. Python has a library to cater to your every need.
6. Python makes web development a breeze
7. There’s plenty for Data Visualization
8. Python comes with numerous testing frameworks
9. Python is great for scripting and backed by an active community.
What is DROP?
A Organization Started with a vision of Learning and earning a organization where everyone is equal. Started back in 2019 and now has over 3k satisfied clients.